Labels

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Be sure to click the ' Read more' links!

Friday 12 October 2012

Ashish Spring 2013 RTW










Let's just say if you don't like sequins this isn't going to be to your taste. Ashish Gupta likes sequins, no wait... Loves sequins.
The first look includes a sweatshirt that reads "I'm Serious" which translates into "I'm serious about sequins" He has scattered them all over the grey marl sweaters to the socks.

Gupta has put a twist on the school uniform with the use of slouchy denim, odd socks, oversized white shirts and prom style skirts with old Reebok trainers.

I'm not going to lie I'm not absolutely in love with sequins but I feel this collection flows well, the neutral simple colours makes the mass of sequins more than welcome in my book. My favourite piece from this collection is miss matched boyfriend fit denim turn-ups. LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment