Labels

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Be sure to click the ' Read more' links!

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Agi & Sam A/W 13









Agi and Sam never fail to impress me with their shows. I love their use of blown up hound-tooth prints on their gillets. The theme of the whole thing is almost heritage meets up-town worker. With the colours and clashing of prints I'd of thought this collection wouldn't of sat too well with me but I find they have combined them well. And unlike a few this season (especially within womenswear) this shows a winter collection instead of what looks like a spring/summer collection.

Sleek yet farmer, with the little additions such as the beret, dog and old bearded man made this show one that you would remember.

I just wish I saw it live!

No comments:

Post a Comment